The Role Of The Leader is the introductory session for the FRONT LINE LEADERSHIP program. It sets the stage for understanding the important role leaders play in the success of the organization. Exercises and information in this first session help learners get in touch with the qualities, skills, and traits required of highly effective leaders. They complete a self-assessment to identify their current leader skill level, and experience the impact that poor leadership has on the effectiveness of the team.
- Explore the skills and behaviors needed to be effective in a front line leadership role
- Explore the changes that occur when making the transition from frontline worker to front line leader
- Assess current leadership skills
- Learn eight strategies for building employee involvement
- Identify leader behaviors that positively impact long-term performance and effectiveness of team members
Frequently Asked Questions Contact Us