This session takes a close look at the psychology behind what brings out the best performance in employees. Using the Gallup organization’s research on employee engagement, the session is designed to help organizations understand the actions / behaviors necessary to create an engaged workforce. Learners analyze the current level of engagement in their organization, and identify potential causes of disengagement. Leaders will use this information to brainstorm interventions to help improve the engagement and satisfaction on their teams.
- Understand the three types of employees found in the workplace
- Explore the reasons employees disengage from their work and the organization
- Identify the six core needs employees have for satisfaction in their job
- Learn the behaviors that trusted leaders demonstrate
- Explore tools that help assess employee motivation in the workplace
Frequently Asked Questions Contact Us