Front line leaders are often in the position of having to communicate changes that occur from upper management. Sometimes those changes are unwelcome by individual contributors. It is important for front line leaders to understand the emotional reaction employees have to change and how to best manage those reactions while supporting the direction of the organization. This session provides an overview on the impact of change within an organization, and tools for best planning for and conducting a change conversation with the team.
- Understand the impact of change on the workforce
- Understand why employees resist change
- Learn the common reactions people have to change
- Learn the role and responsibilities of the front line leader during change
- Learn skills for leading others in the change process
Frequently Asked Questions Contact Us