Our classroom training process incorporates a variety of structured activities and content that are engaging, fast-paced, and immediately applicable to the workplace. We reinforce learning through between-session, structured activities that encourage productive dialogue between supervisors and their teams. These activities improve communication, reduce conflict, and contribute to increased employee engagement. We provide feedback to the participant’s manager through monthly updates of what is covered in class, expected outcomes, and ways to follow up with participants to reinforce learning.
Yes. You may select specific modules to address the outcomes you are looking for. We suggest you commit to at least 3-4 modules with the associated activities to have a real impact on behavior and culture change.
FLL is designed for flexible implementation. While some clients schedule sessions every 2-4 weeks, others may schedule multiple sessions at one time. We suggest no more than 4 weeks between sessions so that program momentum is maintained.
75% of the program is activity based and 25% is content/lecture. Activities include:
- Small and large group discussions
- Self assessment
- Small and large group team-building activities
- Targeted games/competitions
The Front Line Leadership Program is available in both English and Spanish. Training materials including our Participant Workbook, Quick Reference Cards, and DiSC® reports are also available in both English and Spanish.
Some of the outcomes of the Front Line Leadership program include:
- Reduced conflict and employee complaints
- Improved morale on the team
- Improved leader confidence and competence
- More productive communication and relationships between leader and direct reports
- Effective use of coaching and feedback
- Increase in employee engagement and satisfaction
- Improved employee performance
- Improved workplace environment
The Front Line Leadership program has been used in the following industries:
- Banking/financial institutions
- Builders – Commercial and Residential Construction Services
- Education K-12
- Education – Higher Ed
- EMT / Paramedic Services
- Food Service / Suppliers
- Technology / IT
- Industries Con’t
- Oil and Gas